I’VE ALWAYS BEEN A LITTLE CHUBSTER
I’m Doc Bruno
I’ve always been a little chubster.
Sure I exercised and worked out…. I mean I didn’t look terrible.
But I was never really happy with how I looked
I can’t even count the number of times I was “busy” during that pool party or boating trip because I didn’t want to have to take my shirt off in front of other people.
And I live in Detroit - Michigan, where we’re literally surrounded by water and every house has a pool in their backyard
To be honest, I felt like I had zero control of getting rid of body fat especially on my stomach and love handles.
I’m talking about the kind of helplessness where I was seriously considering getting liposuction.
Fortunately, that never happened and...
I went from a somewhat chubby/kinda fit 18 year old head first into 8 years of graduate school causing me to put on another lovely 20 pounds of fat.
Then I started working 60 hours a week where (yep you guessed it) I packed on another 10 lbs where my happiness and passion sunk like a stone as I fell into depression.
Rather than sit and wait for someone to save me I knew I had to make a change...
So I googled every research article I could, I read ALL the books, and I performed dozens of studies to uncover the truth about health, nutrition & fitness.
I learned a lot and was finally able to have control of how I looked (AKA less stomach rolls and more muscles).
Don’t get me wrong, it was great.
I looked great and man did it feel great too.
After 30 years of never (and I mean never) having the confidence to take my shirt off at the pool to having an actual 6 pack… my confidence was through the roof.
But I realized I needed to share what I discovered with the world.
Because I’ve sifted through all of the bullsh*t (AKA people trying to sell you magic pills, detoxes, or anything promising un-realistic results) so you don't have to waste your valuable time and money trying things that won't work.
I’ve planted my feet firmly in the ground to show the world why strict dieting and extreme workouts are the absolute worst way to change your body (my knees are aching just thinking about all the pointless burpees I’ve done ).
I've never been more excited to share everything I've learned with you in a simple and easy to follow manner...
So you can look... and more importantly feel the way that most people only dream of .
This Isn’t Your Run Of The Mill Fitness Program
DON'T Read Any Further If:
- You want a diet that is impossible to stick with.
- You want a diet with food that you hate.
- You want to track every calorie you eat.
- You want impossible fitness routines that only super fit people can do.
- You want time consuming workouts that won’t get you real results.
- You want to waste your time and money.
DO Keep Reading If:
- You want a diet with foods you love.
- You want a diet that’s easy to follow.
- You want a diet that lets you go out to eat.
- You want a diet that lets you have the occasional drink.
- You want a simple workout routine that doesn’t waste time.
- You want an exercise routine that you can actually do.
- You want to use your time and money wisely.